NAV as on 31 Aug 202119.96600.21 (1.08%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan as of 31 Aug 2021 is Rs 19.9660 for Growth option of its Regular plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 83.56% (1yr) and 37.97% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 71.93% (1yr), 17.41% (3yr) and 15.33% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan is Open-ended Mid Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Mirae Asset Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Jul 29, 2019.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio investing predominantly in Indian equity and equity related securities of midcap companies. From time to time, the fund manager may also participate in other Indian equities and equity related securities for optimal portfolio construction.
2. It is benchmarked against NIFTY Midcap 100 Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 99.04% in equities, 0.0% in debts and 0.96% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 33.83% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 44.08% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Blend oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 21.42% in giant & large cap companies, 70.56% in mid cap and 8.02% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan?
A: Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan belongs to the Equity: Mid Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan?
A: The Mirae Asset Midcap Fund - Regular Plan is managed by Ankit Jain (Since Jul 08, 2019).
Data Sources: Mutual Funds, ETFs, and NPS data are sourced from Value Research
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00