NAV as on 30 Aug 202161.57000.76 (1.25%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan as of 30 Aug 2021 is Rs 61.5700 for Growth option of its Direct plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 91.86% (1yr), 29.53% (3yr), 22.54% (5yr) and 26.39% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 104.11% (1yr), 19.76% (3yr) and 17.08% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan is Open-ended Small Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Axis Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Nov 29, 2013.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity & equity related instruments of small cap companies.
2. It is benchmarked against NIFTY Smallcap 100 Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 89.61% in equities, 10.06% in debts and 0.33% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 38.73% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 47.05% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Growth oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 0.0% in giant & large cap companies, 44.38% in mid cap and 55.62% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan?
A: Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan belongs to the Equity: Small Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The Axis Small Cap Fund - Direct Plan is managed by Anupam Tiwari (Since Oct 06, 2016).
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00