Investments in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related documents carefully before investing.
Axis Direct is a brand under which Axis Securities Limited offers its retail broking and investment services.Trading Member| Axis Securities Limited,CINNo.U74992MH2006PLC163204 | SEBI Single Reg. No.- NSE, BSE,MSEI, MCX & NCDEX – INZ000161633 | ARN- 64610 SEBI-Research Analyst Reg. No. INH 000000297
IRDA Corporate Agent (Composite) Reg. No. CA0073 | Portfolio Manager Reg. No.- INP000000654 | SEBI Depository Participant Reg. No. IN-DP-403-2019 |Investment Advisor Reg No. INA000000615 (Non Individual, Reg. Expiry date - 02-04-2024, Principal Officer – Mr. Anand Shaha, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel No. – 022-42274649, SEBI office addresses- https://www.sebi.gov.in/contact-us.html)
In case of any grievances please write to: email@example.com
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchanges Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
- Contact details: To prevent unauthorized transactions in your account, kindly update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock broker, M/S Axis Securities.Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.
- KYC NotificationKYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary
- KYC details: Please update your KYC attributes i.e Income range, Email Id, Mobile number, Address in your Trading & Demat account
- Advisory against Tips:Investors are advised not to blindly follow the unfounded rumours, Tips given in social networks, SMS, WhatsApp, Blogs etc. and invest only after conducting appropriate analysts of respective companies. Beware of fraudster entities operating throughout India and sending bulk messages on the pretext of providing investment tips and luring investors to invest with them in their bogus firms by promising hefty profits.
- IPO Investment:No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise
your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investors account.
- Client Registration Documents:Client Registration Documents are now available in Vernacular Language for NSE for BSE for MCX For NCDEX
- ADVISORY TO DEMAT ACCOUNT HOLDERS:Click here to know more
- Filing complaints on SCORES - Easy & quick:
a. Register on SCORES portal
b. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES are
i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
i. Effective communication
ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances.
- Central Vigilance Commission (CVC): Please visit CVC website at https://pledge.cvc.nic.in and take Integrity Pledge to be an active part of the Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India, Prosperous India).
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00