Dr_Tarik_Awad_DDS

Follow Following Unfollow

JamesRennie

Follow Following Unfollow

BNS:

TSX financials sector back to ATH and lots of stock still have to catch up, could be a good setup here on BNS. I am long some $80 call expiry aug 20

BNS:

obligation charter

BNS:

[vulnerable strategy pointed Rss

BNS:

Just playing around. Im long all day all night on BNS. Good time to buy imo, $100 here we come

BNS:

Long Pros: -GAP Fill -Bullish Impulse -Congestion around previous support (now resistance?) Cons: -Lots of real commercial / office real estate that COVID could impact.

BNS:

Bull flag + golden cross Call options are purchased. I am ready

BNS:

BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA Our share has been calmed, continuing to rise strongly upward as it has been terminated The vendors role came to show their orders and there were volumes Large buyers

BNS:

up trend

BNS:

oversold

BNS:

Looking at this chart I see a price range between $53 and $50. Watching moving average to act as resistance. $50 being a physiological support. Scotch RSI looks to be going up so rejection at $53 is very possible in the near feature. If price breaks $53 we could see a test of $60. It seems that currently probability slightly favors bears though its not like...

BNS:

Information Position: Long Size: 2 Price: 50.63

BNS:

There is a down trend channel already

BNS:

52 is a safe entry for long with 48$ as a stop loss and 58$ to collect profit

BNS:

it is a recession, it is already confirmed on the chart before public know about it

BNS:

I do all my banking with Scotia bank and I personally believe they are the most risk taker as they handle all my personal and business loans I will attach an analysis for 2020 chart in the comment shortly

BNS:

Scotia Bank will be the first Canadian bank to show us an early sign for Canadian recession if March 2020 closes under the 2009 support line (Orange) then we will be looking at 61-53-50-47-23. The orange line reflect the support of ALL time recession support, if it closes under that line we are looking at a recession that no human witnessed before. BUY GOLD

BNS:

Watch for stock to try and stay above the 200 MA if it does dip below 200 MA the likely hood of death cross in linked post is much more likely.

BNS:

The chart appears to show ether a break out from the linear regression channel upwards or a death cross is coming. It likely about 60% chance of death cross and 40% chance of continuing its short term trend and breaking upwards. Interesting how they have accumulated about 50% more debt very quickly yet in that time frame revenue only went up 10%. A 1% interest...

Valuation

Enterprise Value/EBITDA, TTM —

Enterprise Value, FQ —

Market Cap — Basic —

Number of Employees —

Number of Shareholders —

Price/Earnings, TTM —

Price/Revenue, TTM —

Price/Book Ratio, FY —

Price/Sales Ratio, FY —

Balance Sheet

Current Ratio, FQ —

Debt to Equity, FQ —

Net Debt, FQ —

Quick Ratio, FQ —

Total Assets, FQ —

Total Debt, FQ —

Operating Metrics

Return on Assets, TTM —

Return on Equity, TTM —

Return on Invested Capital, TTM —

Revenue per Employee, TTM —

Price History

Average Volume (10 day) —

Beta - 1 Year —

Price - 52 Week High —

Price - 52 Week Low —

Dividends

Dividends Paid, FY —

Dividends per Share, FY —

Expected Annual Dividends —

Dividends Yield —

Margins

Net Margin, TTM —

Gross Margin, TTM —

Operating Margin, TTM —

Pretax Margin, TTM —

Income Statement

Basic EPS, Net Income —

Earnings per Share, Basic, TTM —

EBITDA, TTM —

Gross Profit, FY —

Last Annual EPS —

Last Annual Revenue, FY —

Net Income, FY —

Total Revenue, FY —

Free Cash Flow, TTM —

More financials

Profile

Sector: Finance

Industry: Major Banks

The Bank of Nova Scotia engages in the provision of financial products and services, including personal, commercial, corporate, and investment banking. It operates through the following segments: Canadian Banking, International Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Other. The Other segment includes group treasury, smaller operating segments and business line elimination items. The company was founded on March 30, 1832 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.

News

Tell us about you

Find us at the office

Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island

Give us a ring

Jaquelinee Wrate
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00

Reach out