(Redirected from Sucden financial)
|Sucres et Denrées Group|
|Founder||Maurice Varsano and Jacques Roboh|
|Services||Commodity broker, Sugar, Ethanol, Cocoa, Coffee|
Number of employees
Sucden (Sucres et Denrées) is a French-based commodity broker of soft commodities and other financial products headquartered in Paris. It started as a sugar broker where it is amongst the world leaders with a market share of around 15% in volume in as of 2016, or 9.5 million tonnes. It has offices in a number of countries around the world, including London and Hong Kong.
|Marc Bailey, Michael Overlander|
|Services||Brokerage firm Derivative (finance) Foreign exchange|
Sucden Financial is Sucdens London-based multi-asset execution, clearing and liquidity provider for FX, fixed income and commodity instruments. Sucden Financials parent is Sucden, a company incorporated in France. The groups main activity is sugar trading,
Sucden Financial is a member of the worlds major commodities exchanges, is one of only 9 Ring-Dealing members on the London Metal Exchange and is able to deal in virtually all commodity and financial futures and options contracts, as well as foreign exchange and fixed income.
Clients trade financial derivative contracts on agricultural commodities such as sugar, coffee, cocoa, cotton and grains and oil seeds, industrial commodities such as base metals, steel, iron ore and energy, precious metals to foreign exchange and other financial instruments.
- Sucden Côte dIvoire
- Sucden cocoa Nigeria
- Sucden Americas corp
- Coffee America (USA) corporation
- General Cocoa Company (genco)
- Sucden Mexico
- Sucden do Brasil
- Sucden Recife
- Sucden Argentina
- Sucden Chile
- Sucden Peru
- Sucden Asia
- Sucden China
- Sucden India pvt. ltd.
- Sucden Malaysia
- Sucden Thailand
- Sucden Philippines
- Nedcommodities India
- NedCoffee Indonesia
- NedCoffee Vietnam
- Sucden Paris
- Sucden Geneva
- Sucden Italia
- Sucden Russia
- Nedcoffee B.V.
- Sucden Financial limited
- Sucden Middle East
- ^ Sugar Traders Brace for Wild Ride as Surplus Hangs on Weather. BloombergQuint. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- ^ Ivory Coast presidents stepson defends cocoa export role. www.ft.com. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- ^ French sugar trader creates stir with handy quartet swoop. Splash247. 2016-10-18. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- ^ Ecofin, Agence. Sucres & Denrées Côte dIvoire bénéficiera dune ligne de crédit de 100 millions $ de la BAD. Agence Ecofin (in French). Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- ^ a b c About Us: History. Sucden. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- ^ Sucden Financial: International Derivatives and FX Broker. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00