Volatile session ahead of weekly Nifty-Banknifty-Finnifty Option expiry
FLAT to POSITIVE MARKET
- Indian stock market Would open FLAT
- Technically, Indian stock matket is Still in Positive zone
- Nifty index formed a bearish candle on the daily charts
- India vix fell by 2.30% at 14.19
- Oil falls after OPEC+ sticks to raising supply amid demand doubts
- SEBI slaps Rs 40 lakh fine on 8 entities in illiquid stock options case
- Indian Railways freight loading in August grows to highest ever level
- IMF makes $17.86 billion SDR allocation to India, says RBI
- Tata Motors: The company will cutdown production due to semiconductor shortages.
- Mphasis | The company re-appointed Nitin Rakesh as the Chief Executive Officer and the Managing Director of the company for a period of 5 years with effect from October 1, 2021.
- Wipro | The company appointed Mohammed Areff as Country Head & Managing Director for the Middle East.
Stocks in NEWS
Kernex Microsystems (India) | Virender Singh & Others acquired over 8.88 lakh equity shares in the company via open market transactions, increasing shareholding to 9.95 percent from 7.11 percent earlier.
Vedanta | The company approved first interim dividend of Rs 18.50 per equity share for the financial year 2021-22 amounting to Rs 6,877 crore.
Eicher Motors | Royal Enfield sales volume declined 9 percent to 50,144 motorcycles in August 2021, against 45,860 motorcycles in August 2020.
Axis Bank: RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh fine on the bank for rule violations.
Mahindra CIE Automotive | ACACIA II Partners LP & Others sold 67,85,291 equity shares in the company via open market transaction on August 30, reducing shareholding to 4.07 percent from 5.86 percent earlier.
SBI: The bank raises Rs 4,000 crore through AT1 bonds.
NHPC | State-owned REC sold 6,17,85,467 equity shares in the company at Rs 27.19 per share on the NSE.
Minda Corporation | Subsidiary Spark Minda Green Mobility Systems has signed Shares Subscription and Shareholders Agreement with EVQPOINT Solutions and its promoters & other ancillary agreements with EVQPOINT including Technology License Agreement (TLA).
Kotak Mahindra Bank | With the execution of a Share Purchase Agreement, Kotak Mahindra Bank completed the transaction for sale of 20 crore equity shares (around 8.57 percent shareholding) of Airtel Payments Bank to Bharti Enterprises, on August 31, 2021 for Rs 294.8 crore.
Kitex Garments | The proposal to invest Rs 1,000 crore in Telangana state submitted by Kitex Garments before Government of Telegana towards expansion plan has been approved. The government order will be issued within a few days.
Global: FLAT to POSITIVE
NIFTY: FLAT to POSITIVE
BANKNIFTY: FLAT to POSITIVE
BULK Deals: NHPC etc...
Stocks In F&O Ban Period: Nil
Results Today: Nil
SGX NIFTY: (Positive)
17120 +21.00 +0.12%
FII-DII: FIIs were net buyers of Rs.666.66 crores whereas DIIs were net sellers of Rs.1287.87 crores in cash market for last trading session.
NIFTY (17076): The support for the Nifty is: 17012-16948-16885 and the resistance to the up move is at: 17182-17289-17350 levels.
BANKNIFTY (36574): The support for BankNifty is: 36375-36175-35975 and the resistance to the up move is at 36885-37196-37505 levels.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00