Established in 2008, MMTC-PAMP India is among the world’s most advanced gold and silver refining and minting facilities. The company is set up as a joint venture between India’s MMTC (a Government of India Undertaking) and Switzerland’s PAMP SA (the world’s leading bullion brand), part of the MKS PAMP GROUP. PAMP is one of only three refineries in the world accredited as a Good Delivery Referee by both the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) and London Platinum & Palladium Market (LPPM). MMTC-PAMP India operates under the direct technical supervision of PAMP.
The facility has been accredited as ‘Good Delivery’ Gold and Silver Refinery by the London Bullion Market Association and is thus India’s first and only LBMA accredited gold and silver refinery.
With an installed capacity to refine per annum 150t gold and 600t silver, and mint 2.5 million pieces in gold and/or silver, India is now home to the world’s most modern precious metals refining and manufacturing plant, equipped with state-of-the-art technology throughout and with the most advanced environmental infrastructure and safeguards that meet the most stringent regulatory standards.
It commenced full-scale commercial refining operations in March 2012, using Doré delivered by mining companies as well as domestic scrap as refinery feedstock.
Offering a wide range of products that are on par with, or better than, products from any foreign manufacturer, MMTC-PAMP India provides Indian and international consumers with the finest quality products, created with complete transparency and assurance. Accordingly, today’s market shows a clear preference for the MMTC-PAMP India range, the quality of which is fast becoming the de-facto benchmark for the Indian market.
Physical production and logistics capabilities include:
- A complete range of gold & silver bars of all shapes, weights, purities and sizes.
- Customised precious metals coins, pendants and blanks and their packaging for financial institutions, corporate customers & India Government Mints.
- Development and production of proprietary and customized commemorative coin programmes.
- Refining of both primary and secondary precious metals- bearing material to the highest purity standards.
- Sales Module: implementation and support of a full IT solution for the retailing of its complete minted products range.
- Fully integrated bullion trading desk, which covers all financial and trading aspects of gold & silver for our customers, including:
- 24 hour gold and silver pricing.
- Physical trading.
- Daily client account reconciliation.
- Unique market intelligence communications, deriving from the MKS PAMP GROUP global network.
- Additional value through unique turnkey solutions.
- Complete production and delivery service: our in-house systems efficiently and securely manage stock orders, international & domestic logistics and metal accounting 24/7.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00