Why investors turn to CIBC Investor’s Edge
Platforms, tools and research
Make informed decisions with powerful resources at your fingertips. Plus, our easy-to-use platforms make trading a breeze.
Build your portfolio your way with stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options and more.
Want to start investing?
Choose your account
We offer a wide range of registered and non-registered accounts to help you save for your goals.
Apply for an account online
Start trading sooner when you use your CIBC Advantage Debit Card® to apply.
Take advantage of our low trading fee and explore your investment options.
Whatever your goal, we have the accounts and investments to help get you there
(Tax-Free Savings Account)
- Great for short-, medium- or long-term investing goals
- Pay no tax on income or capital gains earned in the account
- Withdraw funds tax-free at any time
- $0 annual administration fee
(Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- Great for long-term investing goals like retirement
- Tax deduction for eligible contribution
- Pay no tax on the earnings and growth within your RRSP until you withdraw the funds
- Use the funds in your RRSP to help with the purchase of your first home or for your post-secondary education, if eligible
(Registered Education Savings Plan)
- Great for saving for your child’s post-secondary education
- Your investment grows tax-free and funds withdrawn are taxed in the hands of the beneficiary who may be in a lower tax bracket
- Get access to government grants
- RESP money can go towards a variety of post-secondary educational paths, such as university, college, trade school and apprenticeship, and costs, including tuition, books and living expenses
Use the space bar to play and pause the carousel. Use the left and right arrows to move between carousel items. The carousel stops when not in focus.
- Flexible and suitable for short- or long-term goals
- Transfer funds quickly and easily to and from your CIBC bank account
- Choose from Individual or Joint accounts
- Great for experienced investors
- Increase your buying power by borrowing funds against your investments
- Eligible for option trading privileges
Your investment choices
Flexible and suitable for short- or long-term goals
Transfer funds quickly and easily to and from your CIBC bank account
Choose from Individual or Joint accounts
(Exchange Traded Funds)
Access sectors and products otherwise unavailable to individual investors
Take advantage of intraday pricing and trading flexibility
Some are managed by professional fund managers and typically have lower management fees than mutual funds
Get market exposure at a fraction of the cost
Choose from many different options strategies to help generate income, diversify or reduce risk
Great for diversifying your portfolio
Managed by professional fund managers
A more conservative investment that may have a predictable income stream
Choose from a wide range of fixed income options
(Guaranteed Investment Certificates)
Great for short- or long-term goals
A safe investment that protects your principal
Feel secure knowing how much interest you’ll earn and when
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00