To provide long-term growth through capital appreciation. The Fund is managed to obtain a return that approximates the performance of the NASDAQ 100 Index. The NASDAQ 100 Index is intended to represent the NASDAQs 100 largest non-financial companies. It includes NASDAQs largest companies across major industry groups, including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade, and biotechnology.
The Fund may be suitable for:
- Investors looking for diversification with specific exposure to the U.S. technology sector
- Those seeking returns similar to those of the NASDAQ 100 Index
- Investors who want the option of investing in U.S. dollars
- Those willing to accept the higher risk of investing in a single sector
- Those investing for the long term
What are the risks of investing in the Fund?
- Concentration risk, currency risk, derivative risk, equity risk, foreign market risk, general market risk, index risk, large investor risk, legal and regulatory risk, risk of specializing, securities lending, repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements risk, and short selling risk
- Refer to the Simplified Prospectus for more details
Due to regulations, performance can’t be displayed in the first year of inception.
* Volatility (low to high): The lower the volatility ranking, the lower the risk of the fund. Funds with a volatility ranking of high are the most risky.
** Other dealers may have different minimum dollar requirements.
† Please check with your dealer regarding whether a particular class/series (or purchase option) is available for purchase within a registered account.
CIBCs family of mutual funds, financial reports, prospectuses...
Plus, new Fund Facts.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00