DAX®, the blue chip index of Deutsche Börse AG
DivDAX®, the dividend index of Deutsche Börse AG
MDAX®, the international mid cap index of Deutsche Börse AG
TecDAX®, the international technology index of Deutsche Börse AG
Cash settlement, payable on the first exchange day following the final settlement day.
Contract values and price gradations
|Contract||Contract value||Minimum price change|
Standard - up to 9 months: The three nearest quarterly months of the March, June, September and December cycle.
Last trading day and final settlement day
Last trading day is the final settlement day.
Final settlement day is the third Friday of each maturity month if this is an exchange day; otherwise the exchange day immediately preceding that day.
Close of trading in the maturing futures on the last trading day is at the beginning of the Xetra® intraday auction starting at 13:00 CET.
Daily settlement price
The daily settlement prices for the current maturity month are derived from the volume-weighted average of the prices of all transactions during the minute before 17:30 CET, provided that more than five trades transacted within this period.
For the remaining maturity months, the daily settlement price for a contract is determined based on the average bid/ask spread of the combination order book.
Final settlement price
The final settlement price is established by Eurex on the final settlement day of the contract and is determined by the value of the respective index, based on Xetra® auction prices of the respective index component shares. The intraday auction starts at 13:00 CET.
Admitted to the Eurex Block Trade Service with a Minimum Block Trade Size of 50 contracts.
All quotation parameters at a glance
- Quotation period
- Maturity range
- Spread class & Maximum Spread
- Minimum Quote Size
This file provides an overview of mistrade ranges for Options and Futures including information on their behavior close to expiration and in stressed markets.
(section 2.6 Eurex Trading Conditions)
(1) Orders and quotes relating to the same instrument or combined instrument may, in case they could immediately be executed against each other, neither be entered knowingly by an Exchange Participant (a cross trade) nor pursuant to a prior understanding by two different Exchange Participants (a pre-arranged trade), unless the conditions according to Paragraph 3 have been fulfilled. The same shall apply for the entry of orders as part of a quote.
(2) An Exchange Participant may submit a description of his internal and external links to the EDP system of Eurex Deutschland to the Market Surveillance Office of Eurex Deutschland with a view to a decision on whether the Exchange Participant acted knowingly within the meaning of Paragraph 1. The details of the specifications of the description of the IT linkage pursuant to Sentence 1 shall be determined by the Surveillance Office of Eurex Deutschland in agreement with the Management Board of Eurex Deutschland.
(3) A cross trade or a pre-arranged trade is admissible if a participant in a cross-trade or a pre-arranged trade, prior to entering his order or quote into the EDP system of Eurex Deutschland, announces his intention to execute a corresponding number of contracts as cross-trades or pre-arranged trades in the order book (“cross request”). The order or quote giving rise to the cross trade or pre-arranged trade must be entered one second at the earliest and 61 seconds at the latest with regard to Money Market Futures contracts, Fixed Income Futures contracts, options on Money Market Futures contracts and options on Fixed Income Futures contracts, respectively 31 seconds at the latest with regard to all other futures and option contracts after having entered the cross request. The purchasing Exchange Participant shall bear the responsibility for compliance with the content of the cross request entry. Entering a cross request without subsequently entering the respective order or quote is not admissible.
(4) Paragraphs 1 and 3 shall not apply to transactions consummated during the netting process in an auction (Number 1.4 Paragraphs 2 and Paragraph 3).
(5) Paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis to other behaviour constituting evasion of this regulation.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Eastmond- Sukel street no. 62, 79540 Hanga Roa, Easter Island
Give us a ring
+74 201 709 645
Mon - Fri, 9:00-15:00